Facebook has an application called Networked Blogs, Da Mihi Animas, has it, as well as me.
I spend most of my time on FB now, in terms of getting exposure for my posts, in terms of a wider audience, directly gets it, at least in my case.
Your blog posts will automatically appear on your profile wall, visible to all, I have documented increased traffic to my site and greater interaction to target audiciences.
Just a friendly suggestion.
Jean Heimann or Father Steve can give you greater details, I have been using it for like a month and a half
3 comments:
Hey a few days you said I should register my blog post with something called "JB" what is that?
must have been a typo on my part.
Facebook has an application called Networked Blogs, Da Mihi Animas, has it, as well as me.
I spend most of my time on FB now, in terms of getting exposure for my posts, in terms of a wider audience, directly gets it, at least in my case.
Your blog posts will automatically appear on your profile wall, visible to all, I have documented increased traffic to my site and greater interaction to target audiciences.
Just a friendly suggestion.
Jean Heimann or Father Steve can give you greater details, I have been using it for like a month and a half
I will have to try that
Post a Comment