I miss Nixon. I liked him and I thought he was a great President that was thrown under the bus...
I agree with you Adrienne, he was a visionary who had exposed Alger Hiss, the MSM's boy...sound familiar???For that they never forgave him.He also split, a la Caesar, the communist bloc in two, leading to divisions and its eventual fall under Reagan/Bush 41...
My Uncle served on his Secret Service detail and said the guys really loved working with him.I actually have his book on Vietnam autographed by him!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I miss Nixon. I liked him and I thought he was a great President that was thrown under the bus...
I agree with you Adrienne, he was a visionary who had exposed Alger Hiss, the MSM's boy...sound familiar???
For that they never forgave him.
He also split, a la Caesar, the communist bloc in two, leading to divisions and its eventual fall under Reagan/Bush 41...
My Uncle served on his Secret Service detail and said the guys really loved working with him.
I actually have his book on Vietnam autographed by him!!
Post a Comment