I know I shouldn't be so petty, small minded, easily distracted, and not focused on the Holy Father buuuut - who was that woman with "the hair"? I haven't seen hair that big since 1965 when my own was probably about that size....
Adrienne, Chantal Biya, First Lady of Cameroon...yeah, that hair is truly funky, huh? LOLhttp://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/548430/-/u3738x/-/Check out my top post today for some links I google about her.Have a nice Sunday...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I know I shouldn't be so petty, small minded, easily distracted, and not focused on the Holy Father buuuut - who was that woman with "the hair"? I haven't seen hair that big since 1965 when my own was probably about that size....
Adrienne, Chantal Biya, First Lady of Cameroon...yeah, that hair is truly funky, huh? LOL
http://www.nation.co.ke/News/-/1056/548430/-/u3738x/-/
Check out my top post today for some links I google about her.
Have a nice Sunday...
Post a Comment