Great song ...have you ever seen the film "Blown Away" about the IRAJeff Bridges is on the Boston PD bomb unit and Tommy Lee Jones is an IRA terrorist who comes to Boston for revengealot of U2 music in it
No JR, I have not seen that movie but I last saw U2 live in Dec 2001 at the American Airlines Arena, and they were awesome that night...
Long live the 80's. Heh. :)
'80's Ruleeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great song ...
have you ever seen the film "Blown Away" about the IRA
Jeff Bridges is on the Boston PD bomb unit and Tommy Lee Jones is an IRA terrorist who comes to Boston for revenge
alot of U2 music in it
No JR, I have not seen that movie but I last saw U2 live in Dec 2001 at the American Airlines Arena, and they were awesome that night...
Long live the 80's. Heh. :)
'80's Ruleeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment